Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
How to Make an Electronic Agreement
RSS Feed
online marketing
Home
»
contracts
»
electronic agreements
»
How to Make an Electronic Agreement
How to Make an Electronic Agreement
Posted by
Mr. Q
at
6:00 AM
Friday, May 6, 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last 7 days
What's the Meaning of "Relationships" Clause in Contract?
Dear Rich: I was reading the basic NDA on your website and I'm unsure of one clause you included. "5. Relationships. Nothing cont...
Can I Sell Sports App That Uses RSS Feed?
Dear Rich: I've already made an app that feeds RSS feeds from SkySports and goal.com. The app informs people on the go about their footb...
Who is the 'Author' of Band's CD?
Dear Rich: I have a question about the sound recording copyright. My band recorded a CD. I own the master. Who should be listed under author...
Using Willie Nelson Statue on T-shirt
Dear Rich, I am in the process of setting up a design company that will sell counter-culture t-shirts online. Additionally, my friends and I...
Idea for Documentary About Famous TV Personality
Dear Rich When I was an employee with a TV production company, I had conceptualized and developed a 3-page documentary treatment about a fa...
Can I Create Raggedy Ann or Peter Rabbit eBook?
Dear Rich: I want to make and sell an interactive ebook for iPads and tablets using Johnny Gruelle's Raggedy Ann Stories book and Ragged...
Can We Republish Sports Statistics?
Dear Rich: We are frequently publishing sports books about notable persons or events in sports history. As a matter of fact, sports has - a...
Wants to Use Quotes About God
"God the Father" by Pompeo Girolamo Batoni Dear Rich: Question No. 1 - If one is writing a book on quotations arranged by topic/...
Can I Marry a Corporation?
Dear Rich: The Supreme Court says that corporate entities are the same as people, right? So if that's the case, can I marry a corporatio...
Wants to Use Thrift Store Dolls to Illustrate Stories
Dear Rich: I wish to illustrate about 25 of my own short stories, each with one ensemble of about 6 to 12 small objects such as dolls, ornam...
Last 30 days
Wants to Use Sports Nicknames
Dear Rich: I would like to use nicknames of sports stars on merchandise. Can you tell me what is allowed and what isn't. For example, le...
Wants to Blog FOX TV Series
Dear Rich: Greetings from Denmark. I'm thinking about creating a web page that will be about a very popular Fox series. I want people to...
Wants to Use Initials as Trademark
Dear Rich: I would like to use the initials of my proper name as the name of my business followed by an exclamation point. There are other b...
Wants to Use Song Snippets For Guitar Lessons
Dear Rich: I am working on a "for profit" project to create musical exercises for instrumentalists. Part of this will be to use a...
Dear Rich Staff on Mediatwits
Wants to Protect Sneaker Design?
Dear Rich: I wanted to know if you can copyright a sneaker design. I have a few designs that I would like to protect, and is it legal to us...
Wants to Use Northern Exposure Stills, Clips and Song in Documentary
we have nothing to say about this poster but thought if we added a caption we could claim it was fair use! Dear Rich: I am filming a docume...
When Inventors Hire Employees
Dear Rich: I patented a car accessory and outsourced the manufacturing. Now I'm getting ready to distribute it and I'm considering h...
Do I Disclose Prior Art for Double Invention?
Dear Rich: I have an invention. It handles a specific problem. While writing it up I discovered it handles another related but different p...
Do You Need Life Rights Agreement if Subject is Deceased?
Dear Rich: Do you need to get a release or life rights agreement from the heirs of a deceased person to make a film about or a film includin...
All time
Wants to Blog FOX TV Series
Dear Rich: Greetings from Denmark. I'm thinking about creating a web page that will be about a very popular Fox series. I want people to...
Artist's Rights in Public Mural
Dear Rich: I was hired to do a mural in a San Francisco apartment building. There's no contract and I get a flat fee. I'm being paid...
Nonobvious Prior Art Claims
Dear Rich: Say there is a known prior art that currently has a patent pending and I file for a provisional stating claims with which I belie...
Dear Rich Staff on Mediatwits
Do You Need Life Rights Agreement if Subject is Deceased?
Dear Rich: Do you need to get a release or life rights agreement from the heirs of a deceased person to make a film about or a film includin...
Should We Use Work for Hire Agreement in California?
Dear Rich: We work in HR in Los Angeles and we're confused about whether to use work made for hire agreements with independent contracto...
Wants to Protect Sneaker Design?
Dear Rich: I wanted to know if you can copyright a sneaker design. I have a few designs that I would like to protect, and is it legal to us...
Can Rangoli Be Protected By Copyright?
Dear Rich: I am working on a children's book that explains how to do a type of folk art known as Rangoli. Rangoli is very popular and is...
What Version Do You Deposit for Software App Copyright?
Dear Rich: We have a popular app that's gone through several versions and is available for Apple and Android platforms. We've never ...
Does Employer Have to Furnish Copy of NDA to Employee?
Dear Rich: Is it required by law that employers provide a copy of the signed nondisclosure agreement to the employee after they have signed ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
▼
May
Can We Sample Tequila? The Song That Is ...
Does NFL Sticker + Lamp = Infringement?
Copyright on 100-Year Old Photos?
Is Star Wars Blog Illegal?
Wants to Use Magazine Imagery in Book
Had Domain Name First! Do I Own Trademark?
Can I Get a Business Method Patent?
Do I Need Permission to Publish My Animation?
What's a Reasonable Assignment Provision?
40 Years Later: Fair Use, Public Domain, ITUs, PPA...
Should I Sign Work for Hire Clause?
Who is Responsible for Drop-Shipper Problems?
Accused of Selling Knockoffs: What If I Do Nothing?
How Do I Deduct Crafts Inventory on My Taxes?
How to Make an Electronic Agreement
Should I Make Disclaimer When I File TM Application?
Does drawing a trademark prevent getting sued for ...
Art and Text Combinations: Copyright or Trademark?
Can I Republish an RSS Feed?
►
April
►
March
online marketing
0 comments:
Post a Comment