Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Old Paintings = Public Domain
RSS Feed
online marketing
Home
»
copyright
»
public domain
»
Old Paintings = Public Domain
Old Paintings = Public Domain
Posted by
Mr. Q
at
6:00 AM
Monday, June 20, 2011
Old Paintings = Public Domain (click to enlarge)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last 7 days
How Do You Opt Out of Craigslist Terms of Use?
Dear Rich: I was curious how someone would 'opt out' of the Craigslist user agreement. It seems to me that being forever tied to a...
When Co-Author Credit is Removed
Dear Rich: Authors A, B, C, and D are researchers who together write Article X that is published in Journal Y. Authors A, B, C, v D also wri...
Wants to Use Quotes About God
"God the Father" by Pompeo Girolamo Batoni Dear Rich: Question No. 1 - If one is writing a book on quotations arranged by topic/...
What's the Meaning of "Relationships" Clause in Contract?
Dear Rich: I was reading the basic NDA on your website and I'm unsure of one clause you included. "5. Relationships. Nothing cont...
Should I Use DRM on My eBooks?
Dear Rich: I am curious to know your thinking as to digital rights management and copyright violations. I have looked at offering our books...
Copyright in Glass Negatives
Dear Rich: My great grandfather was among other things a photographer in the late 1800's. We have some of his original glass plate negat...
Is German Autobiography in Public Domain?
Hermann Stehr [NOTE: CORRECTED and REVISED: JULY 1, 2012] Dear Rich: I'm trying to ascertain the US copyright status of Hermann Stehr...
How Do I Protect My Doll?
Dear Rich: I am the author of a childrens' book about a little girl. Per my requst, my illustrator made a doll that looks exactly like ...
Does the VEOH Case Affect My Website?
Dear Rich: We're a web startup (a pre-startup, actually). Can you explain the effect of the recent VEOH ruling regarding website inf...
Site Wants to Stop Store With Similar Domain Name
Dear Rich: We have an online website store and an even though we're a small business we're pretty well-known amongst guitarists for ...
Last 30 days
Wants to Use Sports Nicknames
Dear Rich: I would like to use nicknames of sports stars on merchandise. Can you tell me what is allowed and what isn't. For example, le...
Dear Rich Staff on Mediatwits
Wants to Blog FOX TV Series
Dear Rich: Greetings from Denmark. I'm thinking about creating a web page that will be about a very popular Fox series. I want people to...
Wants to Use Initials as Trademark
Dear Rich: I would like to use the initials of my proper name as the name of my business followed by an exclamation point. There are other b...
Wants to Use Song Snippets For Guitar Lessons
Dear Rich: I am working on a "for profit" project to create musical exercises for instrumentalists. Part of this will be to use a...
Do You Need Life Rights Agreement if Subject is Deceased?
Dear Rich: Do you need to get a release or life rights agreement from the heirs of a deceased person to make a film about or a film includin...
Music Licensing Resources
It was great seeing everyone at the 2012 California Lawyers for the Arts Music Business Seminar in Berkeley. Here are some resources to augm...
Wants to Protect Sneaker Design?
Dear Rich: I wanted to know if you can copyright a sneaker design. I have a few designs that I would like to protect, and is it legal to us...
Do I Disclose Prior Art for Double Invention?
Dear Rich: I have an invention. It handles a specific problem. While writing it up I discovered it handles another related but different p...
Wants to Use Northern Exposure Stills, Clips and Song in Documentary
we have nothing to say about this poster but thought if we added a caption we could claim it was fair use! Dear Rich: I am filming a docume...
All time
Wants to Blog FOX TV Series
Dear Rich: Greetings from Denmark. I'm thinking about creating a web page that will be about a very popular Fox series. I want people to...
Artist's Rights in Public Mural
Dear Rich: I was hired to do a mural in a San Francisco apartment building. There's no contract and I get a flat fee. I'm being paid...
Nonobvious Prior Art Claims
Dear Rich: Say there is a known prior art that currently has a patent pending and I file for a provisional stating claims with which I belie...
Dear Rich Staff on Mediatwits
Do You Need Life Rights Agreement if Subject is Deceased?
Dear Rich: Do you need to get a release or life rights agreement from the heirs of a deceased person to make a film about or a film includin...
Should We Use Work for Hire Agreement in California?
Dear Rich: We work in HR in Los Angeles and we're confused about whether to use work made for hire agreements with independent contracto...
Does Employer Have to Furnish Copy of NDA to Employee?
Dear Rich: Is it required by law that employers provide a copy of the signed nondisclosure agreement to the employee after they have signed ...
Wants to Protect Sneaker Design?
Dear Rich: I wanted to know if you can copyright a sneaker design. I have a few designs that I would like to protect, and is it legal to us...
What Version Do You Deposit for Software App Copyright?
Dear Rich: We have a popular app that's gone through several versions and is available for Apple and Android platforms. We've never ...
Can Rangoli Be Protected By Copyright?
Dear Rich: I am working on a children's book that explains how to do a type of folk art known as Rangoli. Rangoli is very popular and is...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
▼
June
Protecting Shoe Designs
No Payment for Assignment
Can I File Provisional in Foreign Language?
Can We Use Sam's Club Photo in Manual?
Photo Credits: Can You Remove Them?
Model Releases for Street Festival
Can I Reproduce Stock Certificates in My Book?
Sampling: Comparing Beasties and George Clinton
Old Paintings = Public Domain
Naked Licensing: Not Sexy at All
Can You Sell Your Right to Sue?
Should Spouse Sign Invention Assignment?
Specimen for Blog Trademark: What Should I Submit?
Design Patent or Copyright? Which is Better for Je...
Is It Harder (or Easier) to Invalidate a Patent?
What Does It Mean to 'Induce' Patent Infringement?
Does Ruling Mean University Doesn't Own Rights?
Facebook Group Copied My Photograph
Assigned RIghts to Employer; Now Wants Them Back
Software Beta Tester NDA Needed
Can I Use TV Quote as Blog Title?
Can County Hassle TV Show Over Use of Seal?
►
May
►
April
►
March
online marketing
0 comments:
Post a Comment