Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
No, They Didn't Dept.
RSS Feed
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
No, They Didn't Dept.
No, They Didn't Dept.
Posted by
Mr. Q
at
8:24 AM
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Guess the
Daily Beast headline
writers didn't have time to
read this
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last 7 days
Can I Use 'Fortune 500' ?
Dear Rich: I am working on a research project about architecture and Fortune 500 companies. I want to publish my research but would like to ...
Creating Fake U.S. Military Organization
Dear Rich: I am working on the third fictional book in a series about a fictional U.S. government counter terrorism organization. I am inclu...
Should Startup Seek Business Method Patent?
Dear Rich: I'd like some pointers on which book(s) or blogs I could read that address patenting business methods. Also I'd like to ...
What Good are Marks on the Supplemental Register?
My trademark application was rejected as being merely descriptive and I was told that the mark could be moved to the Supplemental Register. ...
Can Package Insert Get Copyright?
Dear Rich: I just wonder whether a package insert for drugs is copyrightable in the U.S.? I understand that the package insert has a stand...
How Do I Protect My Wife's Blog?
Dear Rich: My wife writes a weekly blog entry for a friend's blog which is syndicated on blogger. Her articles are well received and sh...
Should I Sign Work for Hire Clause?
Dear Rich: I'm a developer and I work as an independent contractor. Can I get your thoughts on a "work for hire" clause that a...
Can I Use Book Covers on T-Shirts and Buttons?
Dear Rich: What is the law regarding reproducing book cover artwork as bookmarks, t-shirts, buttons, etc.? I was particularly wondering abou...
Can Rangoli Be Protected By Copyright?
Dear Rich: I am working on a children's book that explains how to do a type of folk art known as Rangoli. Rangoli is very popular and is...
Who is the 'Author' of Band's CD?
Dear Rich: I have a question about the sound recording copyright. My band recorded a CD. I own the master. Who should be listed under author...
Last 30 days
Wants to Use Initials as Trademark
Dear Rich: I would like to use the initials of my proper name as the name of my business followed by an exclamation point. There are other b...
Wants to Use Sports Nicknames
Dear Rich: I would like to use nicknames of sports stars on merchandise. Can you tell me what is allowed and what isn't. For example, le...
Dear Rich Staff on Mediatwits
Wants to Blog FOX TV Series
Dear Rich: Greetings from Denmark. I'm thinking about creating a web page that will be about a very popular Fox series. I want people to...
Wants to Use Song Snippets For Guitar Lessons
Dear Rich: I am working on a "for profit" project to create musical exercises for instrumentalists. Part of this will be to use a...
Music Licensing Resources
It was great seeing everyone at the 2012 California Lawyers for the Arts Music Business Seminar in Berkeley. Here are some resources to augm...
When Inventors Hire Employees
Dear Rich: I patented a car accessory and outsourced the manufacturing. Now I'm getting ready to distribute it and I'm considering h...
Do I Disclose Prior Art for Double Invention?
Dear Rich: I have an invention. It handles a specific problem. While writing it up I discovered it handles another related but different p...
Do You Need Life Rights Agreement if Subject is Deceased?
Dear Rich: Do you need to get a release or life rights agreement from the heirs of a deceased person to make a film about or a film includin...
Wants to Protect Sneaker Design?
Dear Rich: I wanted to know if you can copyright a sneaker design. I have a few designs that I would like to protect, and is it legal to us...
All time
Wants to Blog FOX TV Series
Dear Rich: Greetings from Denmark. I'm thinking about creating a web page that will be about a very popular Fox series. I want people to...
Artist's Rights in Public Mural
Dear Rich: I was hired to do a mural in a San Francisco apartment building. There's no contract and I get a flat fee. I'm being paid...
Nonobvious Prior Art Claims
Dear Rich: Say there is a known prior art that currently has a patent pending and I file for a provisional stating claims with which I belie...
Dear Rich Staff on Mediatwits
Do You Need Life Rights Agreement if Subject is Deceased?
Dear Rich: Do you need to get a release or life rights agreement from the heirs of a deceased person to make a film about or a film includin...
Should We Use Work for Hire Agreement in California?
Dear Rich: We work in HR in Los Angeles and we're confused about whether to use work made for hire agreements with independent contracto...
Does Employer Have to Furnish Copy of NDA to Employee?
Dear Rich: Is it required by law that employers provide a copy of the signed nondisclosure agreement to the employee after they have signed ...
Can Rangoli Be Protected By Copyright?
Dear Rich: I am working on a children's book that explains how to do a type of folk art known as Rangoli. Rangoli is very popular and is...
Wants to Protect Sneaker Design?
Dear Rich: I wanted to know if you can copyright a sneaker design. I have a few designs that I would like to protect, and is it legal to us...
What Version Do You Deposit for Software App Copyright?
Dear Rich: We have a popular app that's gone through several versions and is available for Apple and Android platforms. We've never ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
▼
February
Does Employer Have to Furnish Copy of NDA to Emplo...
Does Fundraising Documentary Require Photo Releases?
Do We Have to Include Trademark Punctuation?
Stand and Deliver Video Rights
Can We Arrange Elvis Songs?
No, They Didn't Dept.
Music Publishing and Administration Deals
Can You Copyright a Patent?
Can we use lyrics within artwork?
Changed Song Lyrics: Can I Record It?
Can We Use Photos for Design Patent?
Can We Trademark Cupid?
Can We Use Dragnet Tagline?
Are Insurance Filings Exempt as Trade Secrets?
Claiming Glazing Technique as Trade Secret
Can We Republish Sports Statistics?
Using Quotes and Seeing Ghosts
Music Licensing Resources
Dear Rich Staff at CLA Music Seminar
Invented New Word and Wants to License It
Re-Drawing Movie Still at a Website
Cover Songs, Compulsory Licenses, and CPAs
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
online marketing
0 comments:
Post a Comment